The longer I design ebikes the more I realize they are less bikes and more two-wheeled electrical vehicles. That means they will continue to take on their own looks, identity and most importantly their own purpose. The electric motor changes how bikes ride, what you can do with them and what they are allowed to look like. Fat, small tires are no longer slow and hard to ride; they are fun, grippy and offer lots of cushy suspension. Low step through frames are cool and convenient. High handlebars allow you to sit upright with a clear view of the road. Bigger saddles are comfy and make you want to ride further. The RemiDemi was designed to shed those old and outdated beliefs. It’s a totally new breed of ebikes with a fun yet sturdy and stable ride that gives you more control. The unique and iconic lines of the pragmatic frame design give it a fresh yet timeless and simple look. And of course being a Benno it has our trademarked Etility® Design which means it can carry more cargo and can easily be accessorized with different Benno front trays, Yepp® child seats and most Racktime® baskets, trays and bags.
Available April/May 2020
- Bosch Performance 250W, 65Nm Drive System
- Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
- Bosch PowerPack 400Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Range 25-75mi (40-120km) Dep. On Mode/Terrain
- Bosch 2A Compact Charger (6.5h/Full Charge)
- Assisted Speed: USA, Canada 20mph, EU 25km/h)
- Shimano Sora 9-Speed and Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- 4130 CRMO Steel Frame with Front Tray Mounts
- 4130 CRMO Steel Fork with Integrated Headset
- Super Fat 20” x 4.25” Duro Street Tires
- European Herrmans Front and Rear Lights
- Yepp Maxi EasyFit Child Seat Compatible (Single)
- Fits Most Racktime Accessories
- Benno Front Tray Compatible
"It has a stability and a fun factor that I haven’t felt on a bike for a very long time."
"Some of its cues come from Italian scooters... and it delivers on the company’s “etility” philosophy... this one is easy to jump on, and the small wheels give it exceptional slow-speed handling, just what you want for navigating busy places."
"It’s easy to get on and off, and you look cool doing it. Its lines are quite special."